Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday

Day 1 no necessary post but posting anyway
This week in Diane land:
Xavier ran in the semi finals of the 4x100m track relay. He has speedy feet. His team did not move on but it was fun anyway. Another positive this means that track is over so we don't have to get up so early on Monday and Wednesday to get Xavier to track.

Niles got his new Nintendo DS after showing how responsible he was to earn it. Ask him what he has learned about electronics and being responsible. He is also reading quite a bit by himself but won't let me see it in case I want him to show what he can do.

Patience is super cute as always. She can get into just about everything that she wants to with the help of a stool, tells fart jokes to her brothers and gets by on her looks and stunning personality. A regular kind of week for her. When she gets older she will be a good friend because one of her friends she hasn't seen in 9 months but she still says "Keli my fwriend". Cute.

I am going through a cooking rebellion meaning I want nothing to do with cooking and I guess it means that it is time for some new recipes. Going to try to get to have a peanut butter sauce sundae this week because I have been thinking about them. They are nice and I don't have to share them at all. Finding I am out of touch because I gave up Facebook for Lent and am not getting status updates but still not getting anything extra accomplished. Oh well there is always next week. Rob signed me and him up for the 10km run at the Saskatoon Marathon. Something to do I guess. My goal is to beat Rob but he runs really fast. I saw evaporation this week on the pavement the morning before it snowed again and everything refroze. The roads are great! It is a good time trying to go down the street. A real lesson in patience. Slow and steady wins the race.
I tried to take a picture of evaporation with my camera phone but it didn't really get the misty quality. Maybe when I get a better camera.

1 comment:

  1. Does this mean that I have to email you to keep in touch now?

    ReplyDelete