Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 24-where I live


I live in a house in Saskatoon with a lot of mirrors. A lot. There's the 60's for you. It does make the living area appear to be quite large and it is. Really a lot of space. We truly are blessed. I even found it on google maps. It is not a bad picture because I have never bothered to take a picture of the outside. Many of you have been to my house but for those of you who have not now you have some good directions. (Attach smiley face here).

My house even has a white fence. Cool and strange all at the same time. Makes for some good play time. It is unfortunate that it is not fully enclosed but the kids are old enough to stay in with Patience if I have to run in. There is a sand box, always a hit, and swings, and a slide. Face it. We have the cool yard.

We also live in some killer prairie. What a great place to live. Look up and there is sky. Look around there are beautiful things to see. The grass is cool. I love thinking how the great glaciers shaped this place. Awesome.

As a bonus today you are getting lego scenes. The talent of Xavier made this possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment