Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 26-your week, in great detail

Like the french my week starts on Monday and ends on Sunday.
Monday: Sleep if I was working nights, or laundry, playing with Patience and cleaning the messy weekend house and lately I have been squeezing in an exercise class on the not sleep week. I would also start supper so it will be mostly ready. That should take me until the boys get home at 4:07. Leave the house at 4:12 to go to Tae Kwon Do. Niles has class at 4:30 and then we wait 45min for Xavier's class at 5:45. Get home around 6:45 gobble the supper I made and rush out the door for Warman band. Get home around 10. Sit on couch and die.
Tuesdays: The easy going day. If Monday was not a sleep day Crystal is coming to clean so I do a quick put away when the boys have gone to school and grab my work out clothes. Move dining room around so I have room, take out weights, etc. Start one load of laundry. 9:30-10:30 workout with Val then a quick stretch and wash to run to Village time. Have lunch with the village, maybe get some groceries (especially if I worked Saturday because there will be no milk), and go home for nap time. Finish load of laundry and start another during nap time. Purge some stuff when the boys won't notice and start supper. I try to make this one fancy-ish because it may be the only meal that there is time in the week. Boys come home. Ensure piano gets practised, check on homework, and make rooms tidy. Boss some more to get table set, dishwasher emptied and laundry put away. Supper. Clean up and rest for a little. I hang in the living room because I can see everything. Get kids ready for bed. Stories and bedtime. Then more clean up and my bed time.
Wednesday: Recycling day. That means I clean out under the sink and take the bottles in. Some weeks I just clean out the sink and put the bottles in the van because it is such a little return that it is not worth it. Then I clean out the fridge, and run any errands that need to and purge the mail. Too much mail. I hate the mail. Boys home, general after school things (see Tues) and then supper and Weds night church. Home, bed.
Thurs: Easy. Wake up. Make coffee go to work. Come home. Tuck kids in. Go to bed. (Rob takes the boys to piano on this day.)
Friday: See Thurs. If I don't work the next day we may do something. (Rob takes the boys to Tae Kwon Do)
Saturday: Leave house before kids wake up. Unsuccessful take at least one to breakfast and then shopping. Make-up day for Tae Kwon Do if we didn't make a class. No plans for the afternoon. Something, nothing, good. If I work nights I nap in the afternoon. If I work days see Thurs.
Sunday: Wake up. Get ready and go to church. Have lunch hopefully at the Museum. Have naps. Small group but I miss most of them for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment