Thursday, March 03, 2011

Day 16-a song that makes you cry (or nearly)

Since I was a small child I Don't Want to Live on the Moon by Jeff Moss has mad me cry (or nearly). It is really sad when Ernie is looking down on his friends and can't be with them. I even bought the book for Xavier when he was little and it took me months to be able the read it to him.



Another one is You Are My Sunshine performed by Anne Murray. I can't even get through the first line. This version is for Jasmine if she ever blogstalks me. The video is not great but the song so good.

2 comments:

  1. those are really good choices Diane. I love the moon song. I had never thought about the Anne Murray song being sad, but I guess it is. And good videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linaya really enjoyed the video for Let the Sun Shine In. She was singing and signing along. :)

    ReplyDelete