Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 25-your day, in great detail

Saturday is a good day. I usually try to accomplish some things but I wasn't very effective this time. I woke up at 8:00 but the kids had been up for awhile, so much for sleeping in. They had already gotten breakfast so I just harassed them for a bit to make their beds and clean their rooms then I dressed Patience who thinks running away is so funny, and the two of us went to get a haircut. Patience listened and I explained that she could only have a sucker after her haircut and she thought that maybe she could sit this once to get her hair cut. Lovely place, Beaners. It was really busy there so Patience got to sit in the pink jeep to get her hair cut. Patience now looks less like a scruff and more like a little girl. After we paid, which was an experience in itself because the machine was down, we went home for lunch.
Lunch was bean dip, fantastic although bean dip is better with football but we can't change that right now. There will be football soon enough and then what will we do?
After lunch I had a nap to get ready to work nights and when I woke up I made supper. My new and fancy mac and cheese with pesto. Yum. Then I got ready to work and my ride picked me up and off I went.
Then I worked twelve hours and came home. A full and exciting day.

No comments:

Post a Comment