Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 29-hope, dreams, and plans for the next 365 days

Mostly I am hoping to make it through the next 365 days with my sanity intact. I find that I am too busy with the kids to do much planning for me. I dream of increasing my skills at my job but that isn't actually up to me and I would like to do more things but mostly one day at a time. I will live in the moment and learn to appreciate everything that comes with being alive. Dreaming leaves so much to be not experienced because you are too busy waiting for the dream moment and not this moment. My small hopes include seeing Gloria ( we don't get to see her as often as I would like), preschool for Patience (?) maybe so I can have an hour to myself, take a class (in all the extra time I have) and camping for the boys. Small plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment