Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Sick Day


Xavier got to be home today because he was sick. Truly he sounds like a goose when he coughs. Reminds me of Robin. The goose part. He felt much better after he slept all afternoon but out of consideration to others we stayed home tonight. Better to not spread this around. Hopefully he will be better tomorrow because I am off to work and no one will be home with him.

So while looking for pictures for this post I realized that Niles is under-represented in the photo category, followed by Xavier and then Patience is leading. I do know that Niles runs away from the camera so he is hard to get a good one of but maybe I should let them take out the camera themselves. This is a good one. Yes the boys are sharing a pair of pajama pants.
Niles is getting big enough that I keep commenting on his pants. It seems that this month every pair have become floods and the give him a wedgie. I will have to move him up a size but he will then wear the same size as Xavier and the fights that will occur. Ugg. I don't look forward to that. Oh well we have been preparing Xavier since Niles was born that he will grow taller and although Niles is not taller he is built more Taylor and less Waddell. Think small Roy, or Robin as a boy. Xavier is his dad in miniature. Different bodies wear clothes differently.
(Pretend this is Niles. It is Patience wearing Niles' shirt. It is a great shirt.He loves it.)

To round out the cuteness we have Gloria and Patience modeling aviators. It is a great look for winter. Gloria had a great time in them while Patience is displaying a more pensive look.




Okay a short update. Wow this won't get me on the most read blog roll but it is an update. Maybe I will get funnier later.

1 comment:

  1. Cute pics!! and way to update the blog!! That's on my to do list for February :-)

    ReplyDelete