Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 6: 20 of my favourite things

1. Smooth natural peanut butter (chunky not one of my favourite things)
2. 90% cocoa chocolate
3. Good coffee with cream in it (whipping cream is even better)
4. Rainbows on my walls
5. When you are in the middle of the music and the harmonies are just right and the hairs on your arms stand up.
6. Fall smell
7. Taylor family get-togethers
8. Red jelly beans
9. Nimrod (the song) playing really loud with surround sound
10. the hour when the kids are in bed before I go to bed
11. Beans
12. Yelling "Congie" for field goals
13. Football season
14. My boots (they are really nice)
15. Doing nothing
16. Band ( I love band)
17. Beaver Creek with the kids
18. Seeing new places
19. Vanilla perfume
20. Running outside.
There they are and I have been told that a certain one of my siblings is a cheater and did not do 20 so ha ha. You lose Roy!

Now for a regular blog thingy
This weekend was Patience's third birthday. We blew it out with a shing-dig and she made out like a bandit. She got a doctor's bag and she has been fixing me up all day. I have had so many needles in my bum I will never get sick again, and I am assured that my blood pressure is just fine.



We had some great cupcakes as well. They were super cute and apparently tasted good as well.
Don't you love grouches?

Xavier and Niles have been very busy. If you ask Xavier he is in eight activities. I haven't had him list all of them for me but he seems to be busy. Niles is also busy. They are looking forward to the week off so they have time to unwind and just be.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, yes, the harmonies being just right and making the hairs stand up on your arms - I love that too! And Taylor get-togethers are so much fun, loud and crazy and crowded, but FUN!

    ReplyDelete