Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 2-your favourite movie

Nightmare Before Christmas is my favourite movie. I own 3 copies on DVD and one on VHS. As well I have the sound track. Really I prefer the original version with the long poem in the beginning because it makes the movie make more sense, but if you have never really compared them I guess you should. That is right take some time out to watch the original and edited versions and then get the extended version and watch the outtakes. I just love that pumpkin head.
Well. What the heck? I went and did my best and by (golly) I really made it something great.
Jack Skellington

Here is a clip of Jack introducing the concept of Christmas to Halloween town.
http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi937034009/

Now apparently my siblings can't only write about one so here is another option that I can't pass up.
As I say to Rob, maybe we should watch the "Star Trek". I have heard it is good.
I also like So I Married an Axe Murderer.

2 comments:

  1. This is Halloween! This is Halloween! Pumpkins scream in the dead of night!

    Good pick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason and I enjoy the Star Trek movie - we watched it the night I went into labour. :)

    ReplyDelete