Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Coo's coos



So in super cuteness Patience continues to live and I thought it was time to record some of the cute things that she says. I know that mostly she does not do it on purpose, she is just cute but let's go with it.
While I am typing this we are watching Coo's coos goes to the Docker. Maybe you don't know this Coo's coos. It is alright. I do spend much of my time interpreting toddler, so I will give you a hint. Got the idea? That's right! We are watching Blue's Clues, more specifically Blue's Clues Blue Goes to the Doctor. Last night while I was making supper I also got to play doctor with all the toys. Patience would bring them in and I would let them stick out their tongues and lift their arms and then Patience would tell me they needed medicine. I did mention once that Patience should be the nurse to which she replied " I not furse, I a mommy! You a Docker, not a furse!" It must be hard being that cute. She knows it too because she uses it to her advantage. "Mommy, I yove you. I give you smooches". Try to resist that.

2 comments: