Monday, August 18, 2008

I lost Picasa today.

I lost Picasa! For real. I even got a computer message that it is lost. How can it get lost? HELP!
I will use Kodak but I don't like it as much.


Ah Niles. So big,. . .so little. I will try not to yell. I will keep my patience. Boy does he drive me crazy. He will go and play nicely by himself, he can get his own snacks even pour drinks but he cries...all the time...loudly. It hurts. It is annoying and it makes it difficult to want to have him around. Don't get me wrong. I love the monster but honestly, can you live with that? He will be in kindergarten this year so hopefully he will grow out of that annoying habit.

So why do I feel guilty about sending him back to daycare? It must be social mommy guilt. You know, I should raise my children. After all the time I spend talking about Village living and raising your children in a village. Daycare can be my village. I can share my children. This is a good plan.



Xavier...
He has certainly grown this year. He is a good big brother. He is a big brother; for any of you that have older siblings you should know what I mean. He is mean and he thinks he should be the one in charge, his ideas should be the most important and Niles is annoying to him. . . when he won't do what he wants. Summer is getting to be too long but grade two is rapidly approaching. I am excited. Right now I am excited that the kids won't be home all day but I am also excited that they will be learning and meeting new people that I would not have been able to provide them access to without the blessing of school.

Different thought string now.

We played dress-up when Avee came over awhile ago. Check out these cute kids.



Got to love wigs and things.

2 comments:

  1. I Love your blog and your pictures....You have such a great way of expressing yourself !!!!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes... yes I do love wigs and things. :)

    ReplyDelete