Friday, August 29, 2008

Funny! Oh So Funny!

Ah, we all need a little more laughter in our lives. Not to say that any of the other peoples' lives that are follow are depressing but you HAVE TO SEE THIS ONE! I laughed, out loud, like Roy. I am not kidding. I read the whole thing, including her old posts and I plan on returning to reread and read the comments because I have not done that yet.

All of you can stop holding your breath,
http:// www.cakewrecks.blogspot.com


You need to click on this one. (Yes I do have permission to link to this. She gives it right on her site).

A short post for right now. Perhaps I will return later.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read your blog in forever. I'm catching up today. Just have to say that I've been reading cake wrecks for a long time and I highly enjoy it. And I'm loving the pictures of your kids.

    ReplyDelete