Friday, February 23, 2007

We're off to see the Wizard




Here are some pictures of our trip to Calgary and Drumheller this summer. Xavier took the second picture. He is quite the photographer.

Today I am going to my very first nursing job interview. It is exciting. It is scary. Now I have to be a grown up and...you know work. Ha! Crazy isn't it. Anyway I have on my interview clothes and I am ready to go. I think I will go shopping after. The boys need a new bed.

It is snowing again. I guess the groundhog was wrong. Winter is here and it is staying forever. At least it looks like that.

We are starting to look for a bigger house but the market is very slim right now (when I say slim that means there are no houses in Saskatoon in our price range. There are only 167 houses in total for sale. Even Jackie cannot find a condo). It just seems so silly that just the time we are able to think about getting a bigger house we can't.

4 comments:

  1. It is frustrating. Stu and I are looking for a bigger place too and by the time we go and look at the ones we want, they are already sold. It's discouraging, but Mom says that those ones must not be meant for us. Good luck with the job and house hunting!
    ~Tanaya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you buy the boys a bed? How did the interview go? What shoes did you wear? It's important to wear nice shoes. Isn't it strange that last year there were houses for sale all over the place and now there aren't? Good luck.
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yes, the joys of house/condo hunting have begun. Where have they all gone and where are all the peple who have bought them?
    And WOOHOO you had an interview which means, more than likely you have a job (enter happy dance here)!!
    jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to update your blog and your profile now that you are employed! Congrats! Please email me your email address so I can forward you Homecoming stuff.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete