Monday, March 12, 2007

If women ruled the world.

This came from Shelley. So funny. It's a woman's tool set. Rob would like it.
I had a bad computer month so far so this is the first time I have opened it since the last time I posted. If you don't already know I have a job. My first real job as a nurse. I am getting paid and everything. Orientation is good. I get paid to learn everything I have always wanted to know to make my life easier at work. Ha I will look smarted than I would have before orientation. (maybe not there is only so much an orientation can do.) Hey Joyce ask Richard about the camp meeting. For all of you who love camp there are brochures for you to fill out to come. Rob is running teen camp again. This is very hard to type where I am so this is all.


5 comments:

  1. I had no idea you had a blog. I find more and more people every day it seems. I like the Woman's tool set...I've never used a shoe as a hammer but I do admit I have used a knife as a screwdriver before...you make do with what you have available right??

    ReplyDelete
  2. You read my whole blog? All 126 posts?! Bless you. That must have painful or at the very least boring as heck. ; )

    Thanks for your comment! Thought I'd make one of my own on your blog. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new job; I hope all goes well for you.
    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that tool I have used both a shoe and a Knife before. I love it.
    Shelley. L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard some of your co-workers are CRAZY!! Just one in particular!
    Woohoo for getting paid to work. A novel concept, isn't it!

    ReplyDelete