Friday, February 16, 2007

Finished, done, fini, finito, no more.


Have you seen cuter children?Xavier did his own face painting, with markers. So I don't have any recent pictures of myself so I am putting out a call for people to e-mail me pictures of new and interesting pictures. This is for you Monica, Melissa, and Joyce.
So I am now finished school and am busy looking for a job. Okay I am not really looking for a job but I have handed in my resume to the health region. I let the boys go to daycare all week because they were having party week to celebrate the week off of school. That also gave me time to make appropriate phone calls and look busy. I am taking this time to be interested in my house and what I used to do. As well as look for work and visit with babies. Josiah is social smiling this week so he is interactive. Linaya is grouchy. They make a good combination.
I should ask Robert about Media Idol. I read about him in the Star Phoenix today. He sang O Holy Night. He didn't win but the radio station was mentioned by call number so that is exciting. Congratulations to me.

1 comment:

  1. WooHoo you are finished!! It is a great feeling, I still remember it.Don't worry about finding work. It is definitely out there. If you took all the calls that I refuse to work as overtime you would get overtime hours too. Good luck in the hunt for that perfect job though!

    ReplyDelete