Friday, February 16, 2007

My new do.


I am a posting fiend. This is for the people who don't see me all the time. (Robin this means you). I don't take pictures of myself so I had to go looking for one. (Thank-you Shelley. Check out her blog. It is on my links). This is a new and different look for me. I told Rob I was going to get my hair cut. I left as a blond and returned a brunette. His response, "Don't ask me right now". Niles cried, and Xavier was angry but they like it now. A change for the end of my student career. That reminds me to call McMasters. Until later.

4 comments:

  1. I'm commenting to prove I do check your blog frequently so you should posst more often. Yeah, you're done school!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I check often too but i can't say anything about updating as I'm not so good at doing that myself. I am getting better though! Anyhow, I love the hair! A change is always nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your kids are adorable! i can't believe how many people blog these days!
    love the title of your blog. cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. I put dark highlights in my hair. No one cried. I like it. Congrats on being finished. you get a purple leather purse now.
    Robin

    ReplyDelete