Friday, December 01, 2006

Let it snow and snow and snow and snow and snow and ....


Snow. Isn't it wonderful. I love the stuff. It makes me remember how blessed I am that there is summer and I have heat. There has been over 20cm of that great white fluff this week. How I love to shovel. A workout without having to set everything up.(So sarcastic) But I am alright. The boys love the snow. Xavier says that snow is fun on the slide because it makes the slide woggily. Reason enough to like the snow. Here is a picture of warmer and happier times. Niles really liked camp this year. (You get camp pictures because I don't have winter pictures yet. It seems out of context for this blog but a good picture is hard to waste.)
On a different note CBC has gotten an FM band for Saskatoon. Now I can listen in my room with the lamp on and not get the horrible sounding interference. 94.1FM. This was Robert's original call number but it works so well for CBC. Roy is also very excited about it.
Christmas is coming. We are going to be in Regina for Xmas eve and morning and then we will head back to Saskatoon. This will be the first Xmas that all the Waddells will be together. Pray that we will live through the experience.(Ha ha). Maybe we will go to the IMAX. Some new movie looks like it will be really interesting will be there.
We went to the new James Bond movie. It is rated PG13. I think R or PG45 or something. It hit a new level of disturbing James Bond. The actor will do well though. He has blue eyes and is built nice to look at. Not his face. I liked it though but I follow the series so I am a aBond junkie. You can't skip one. We went with Dave, Reid and some of his friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment