Tuesday, December 05, 2006

20 days until Christmas

I am almost finished my shopping. Just the silly little stuff left. You know chocolate and such. I don't even think that we need chocolate because there is so much food over the holidays. I did take it upon myself to make shortbread this year. It looks good. Nice and white (a couple of pieces got too brown but pretty good I think). Xavier is getting very excited. He decorated a Christmas tree for his own room. It is a branch off of our old tree and whatever decorations that he takes off the one in the livingroom. It makes him happy. One day he may have more space and maybe we can give him a space for his 'special' tree. Niles is learning the song Jesus our Brother. Mom reserved the book for him so we can sing it and look at pictures. This year we are going to spend Christmas eve and Christmas morning at Curtis and Val's in Regina and then go home because everyone works Boxing day. We will have family Christmas eve one day late. Sounds like fun.

1 comment:

  1. I have my own special tree too. I decorated it this morning. Now it is Christmas at my house too.
    Robin

    ReplyDelete