Sunday, February 15, 2009

Back to work

Paid vacation is over and I am back to work. So far I have done the learning part of orientation and this week I am starting buddy shifts. We will see how that works out. Patience is really enjoying her time with Helen and Avyn. She is full of smiles when I pick her up but she was rather pissy this weekend. Hold me, hold me. Where are you mom types of things but she is better now that we played with her and had popcorn. Popcorn heals many sorrows, and is also healthy for you. It is, after all, a whole grain.

It has taken a long time to finish this post. Our internet failed this week and between that and work I have not been able to complete this. Ah work. What can I say. I don't know much about what I am doing so I feel lost and like I don't belong. Nights are worse because I am trying to learn but my brain wants to be in bed. Let's say I am not at my best. Right now the best I can do is give myself a timetable so I don't give up. After all you can do anything for a year. . . right? See, I am a little overwhelmed at the moment. I had not realized how much twelve hours shifts take out of your life and how much life I need to have for three children. Something is not adding up.

Time for token pictures.
Tobogganing at Christmas


Xavier's stripe test


Patience is ready for Grey Cup


Happy Birthday. Patience got a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment