Monday, January 26, 2009

Home again, home again.

It has been a busy weekend. We made a trip out to Winnipeg on Friday arriving at the hotel late Friday night. It is a long trip out there. We arrived with sufficient time to visit with family who were all there for the same reason, watch our cousin (niece, etc) Stacy get married. It was a joy-filled day but I have to say it would be nicer if we did not live so far away. The trip meter says 1500+ km in 3 days. I am pooped and so are the kids. Patience is a little out of sorts, being in the car seat for so long and is taking today to recover. We are on the third nap of the day but she is still grumpy when she is awake. The boys did not have school today so they stayed home to sleep in and recover. I think we should make that trip again one day but plan on a week or more to ensure a good time, going in the spring or summer wouldn't hurt because then we could get out and run for awhile. So we didn't take pictures but we still love you all. Now if you keep updating us...

2 comments:

  1. Grant and I are very glad that you guys came to our wedding. I know we didn't get much time to visit. I'll be posting some pics on my blog once I get some.

    ReplyDelete