Saturday, March 14, 2009

25 Random things about me.

Okay so this is really a thread off of facebook but every time I start it it gets lost and then I get nowhere. I got to 22 once and then Facebook cacked so I gave up for awhile. Three cheers for blogger and autosaving.

1. I only pretend to be confident. Inside there is a loud voice telling me how crazy I am for doing what I am doing and that no one cares anyway and that I am a great big screw up. See everyone feels like that.

2. I bite my nails. Gross huh?

3.The name Xavier comes from an alphabet game that I used to play with my siblings. What else do you use for X?

4.I haven't told Xavier that yet.

5. I am terrified of heights but I still try to help when people need shingles.

6. When I was little I thought that the second floor would fall down onto the first floor so I couldn't stand near the edge and look over or I would fall to the bottom.

I can only think of six right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment