Friday, June 27, 2008

A Life Crisis

Not quite 30 and already it is happening; my friends are beginning to have crises. Can't call them midlife crises because we pray that our lives will all be longer than late 50s but life crises never the less. It hurts my soul to hear what is happening in Jasmine's life. We have been friends since we were both seven and in grade 2. We got married within a year of each other and have small children around the same ages. So it came as a total shock to me (and to her) when her husband said he was not happy and moved out. WHAT! HAS THE WORLD ENDED? HUH? Questions run through your head. I just want to shake him but it won't help anything. I can just watch from the sidelines as this terrible drama plays out in the lives of people I care about. And if it hurts me imagine how much worse it is for those involved. So I pray and feel like I am not doing enough but there is nothing really I can do. So everyone pray. Pray for Jasmine and Sabastian, Jaspar and Ivy.

Totally unrelated; here are pictures of work weekend and Roy and Dave's excellent adventure (girl free zones mostly).
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: