Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Homes?

Some of you might know that we are looking for houses. Last week it seemed that we may have found one and everything was going fine. Excitment was building in the household but it seems things have come to a standstill. We are waiting for our finances (we were all finished all that but our person went on vacation and so we are working through new people and things are moving so slowly). Anyway it looks like that if we can't get anything going this house thing won't happen and we will stay where we are. Keep us in your hearts and prayers.

5 comments:

  1. I really hope things work out for you and Rob. I know how hard it can be to look for a house. We will be praying for you and I know God has you in his hand and things will work out.

    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried commenting already, but it wouldn't let me. Stupid Korean buttons. I'll figure it out. I used to know, but stuff seems to have changed. Comments are good.
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I figured it out.
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to update your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya. Update your blog. Go to Roy's house and use his computer if yours doesn't work that well. I know that you have stuff to say.
    Robin

    ReplyDelete