Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Fireworks!


I got the kids up early today because I had lots of work to do. So it is still dark outside, around 7:00. Xavier and I are in the kitchen making breakfast and Niles went to the back room and was looking out the window. "Look Mom. Like fireworks!", he said. I looked and the light on the snow that was falling was so bright that I could see Niles' fireworks. We went to the front room to see if it would work there but no only in the back. Give it to a child to ignore the ugliness around him (the back room is terrible) to see the beauty of 'fireworks'. It is still snowing but the risen sun has taken away my fireworks. Sometimes only when you are in the dark can you really see the beauty that is all around you. Keep Jon and Jenn in your prayers.
The picture was taken by Dave when he was geocashing with the boys.

4 comments:

  1. your kids are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to learn to leave my name when I write comments

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to post a comment to see if I can figure it out. All of the buttons are in Korean. I don't know if it will work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, it worked! I know that I can post comments now. I just have to push buttons until I can make something work. Neat. I really like that picture of Niles. Barb emailed me a copy too and I need to see if I can print it. By the way, that last comment I posted wasn't really at 12:47 am. It's actually 5:47 pm. Robin

    ReplyDelete